Upon completing T.E.A.M. Dynamics (which is a prerequisite to attending Applied T.E.A.M. Dynamics) participants move into an advanced application of the principles of this unique personality program. The content of this seminar focuses on the combinations of various personality trends and the interpersonal dynamics that transpire. This leads towards improved relationships based on a better understanding of each other. Increased awareness of such life skills are immediately useful for the student within a school, inter-personally, inter-community and for the rest of their life.
Applied T.E.A.M. Dynamics equips and transforms students by…
- effectively understanding the fundamental indicators of Body Language
- developing a collective group awareness of the major personality focus of their particular group / year level
- identifying the major points of conflict and why these conflicts occur
- practical methods to manage potential conflicts between the personality styles
- creating a personal plan for improved T.E.A.M. work mentality