…the good news is the challenges of engaging the youth of the 21st century are not insurmountable! This presentation/workshop sets a helpful course for navigating the digital world of adolescents today. The immediate application and skills from this workshop empower teachers to have more confidence in themselves and empathising with adolescents. The presentation draws from Born Digital – John Palfrey, Professor of Law and a Vice Dean at Harvard Law School and Urs Gasser Associate Professor of Law at the University of St. Gallen.
Youth of the 21st Century empowers teachers by…
- Exploring the generational shifts
- Understanding the limits of the internet
- Synthesizing the core values of digital natives
- Developing awareness of the positive and negative forces impacting digital natives
- Applying practical skills to engage digital natives