Objective: To give participants a practical understanding of the impact of Emotional Intelligence.
Process: This address can be adjusted in length depending upon your timetable and desired outcomes from such a presentation. Ideally it requires 60 – 90 minutes. The presentation incorporates interaction, discussion and Q & A with staff.
Competencies within the learning environment.
- What is emotional intelligence?
- The five core emotional competencies
- Benefits of developing emotional competencies
- Consequences of not developing emotional competencies
- The immediate application for the classroom