… is an engaging workshop designed to provoke students’ thinking about how they approach senior schooling and becoming effective role models. The key ingredient is enabling students to see the choices they are making regarding effective or ineffective actions.
Disaster or Master equips and transforms students by…
- Challenging their current behaviours in group dynamics and as role models
- Understanding that our self perception is dramatically affected by what we believe significant others think about us
- Developing awareness that how we see ourselves affects how we relate to others
- Challenging “victim hood” and “alpha male/female” behaviour and thinking
- Exploring mechanisms to change ineffective behaviour and affirm effective behaviour