… unpacks the significant shift that has taken place from traditional leadership practices towards a collaborative approach. Students discover how the principles of ‘Trust’, ‘Finding the Best Idea’ and ‘Collective Value’ are the core components to any collaborative leadership approach. This seminar uses examples from some of the world’s top companies to equip students with practical skills and giving them the opportunity to practise these skills in an activity style format.
Collaborative Leadership equips and transforms students by…
- highlighting which historical personalities they identify as prominent leaders and exploring what they believe made them an effective leader
- providing them with an overview of Modern Leadership Theories
- focusing on how collaborative practice works
- identifying what a collaborative leader does
- explaining the dynamics of trust versus tolerance
- seeing these dynamics in action